Thursday, January 8, 2009

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING



Okay, so far so good! First I have to share the news!! Straight from Leadership in Orlando FL... Later this year, Stampin' Up! will be introducing DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING!!! I can not wait! I have wanted to try this for a while but I have been hesitatant because I love the look of Stampin' Up! sets and papers etc. so now I will be able to have the best of both world's!!! A program with our exclusive designs as well as matching colors, images, etc so I can still embellish by hand and everything will still coordinate!! YEAH!! It will be called "My Digital Studio" and it is supposed to be super easy and user friendly! They say if you can use WORD, you can use this program. I love handmade scrapbooks and will probably not give them up entirely but at the rate I am going, I will never get caught up so this will be fun to play with and try to get some pages done quickly!

Will post again soon!



No comments: