Thursday, January 22, 2009

Regionals - 2008


I didn't have a blog when I went to the Virginia Beach regionals in November with my friend and downline, Emma. So since I have not stamped anything today, I figured I would share a few pictures of some of my favorite projects I saw there. Don't be surprised if you see some of these show up in future posts that I have slightly modified to teach for one of my classes! I love creating projects on my own but sometimes I see some that are so awesome that I have to CASE (which means copy and steal everything!!). I also look at some projects and just use them for inspiritation to get my wheels turning, but we all have those days when we sit down at out stampin' table and just stare blankly at all the cardstock, stamps, inks, and embellishments and draw a complete blank, and those are the days that CASE'ing comes in handy!!
Well gotta run!
Have a great day!
Tanya













No comments: