Monday, January 12, 2009

Last Week's Adult Ed Class


I have been meaning to post a picture of my newest daughter, Bella! She was born on October 13, 2008 and we adopted her on December 7, 2008. She was supposed to be a Christmas present for the girls, but I could not find a place to hide a ornery puppy. I ended up buying her a Santa suit and giving her to them the night that I picked her up. She was 13 weeks old yesterday and weighed a GINORMOUS 3lbs at the vet on Friday!





As many of you know I teach Adult Ed. Stampin' Classes for the Indian River School District. They are 4 week sessions. Last Wed. was the first night of the current session. Here are the projects that we did!







































This week, I have class on Wednesday night and then Stampin' Club on Thursday. So far, I have only one card designed for Wednesday! Here it is:


I will try to post the other 6 cards as I get them finished!

Have a great day!

Tanya

No comments: