Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Last Week's Club projects... New Catty, Another class, etc

Well I never made it back on to add the pics of the projects from last week's club meeting because the new catalog arrived and I got so excited and consumed in what I "NEED" (okay, what I really, really, really, want but as far as my husband is concerned, I NEED IT! I HAVE to HAVE it for my classes! HAHA!) The Big Shot was definitely one of those NEEDS. Now it is all the new accessories for it, along with some new stamp sets, that awesome new circle cutter, then if I get the circle cutter, I NEED a glass mat... If I can cut all size circles, I NEED some new designer paper to cut circles out of... And circles would look really bland without the new eyelet border punch... Wait! What about those crocheted flowers?!?! They would really dress up that eyelet border punch... But when I order those, I need to get some of that canvas cuts....
Anyway, this was how my whole week has went! New catalogs are EXHAUSTING!!

If you didn't get a copy yet, the whole thing can be viewed by clicking shop now from my website... http://tanyawilliams.stampinup.net/

Anyway... Here are the club projects from last week:



And here are 3 of the 4 for tomorrow night



















Hopefully, I will soon get the projects posted for the STAMP CAMP that I am hosting on FEB. 28th... We are still in planning stage!






No comments: