Hello! The new Spring/Summer catalog has now been unveiled and I decided to play a little game with you I have a list of hints and all you need to do is look thorugh the catalog to find the answers. Everyone who sends me back all the correct answers will get a ticket for a chance to win prizes!
Right now I am offering a stamp set and a coupon for 20% off one item as the grand prize!
You can find the catalog here:
If you would like to view the catalog in person contact me today!
Here is the list of questions!
Spring Summer 2009 Stampin' Up! Catalog Scavenger Hunt
1. What is the color scheme for the Sweet Bella Collection?
2. Which Hostess level will you find the set Rustic Rooster?
3. Which stamp set would I find useful if I had a handyman in my life?
4. On what page can I find a cute we're moving card in the shape of a house?
5. Look at the card on the far right of page 32. What was done to the polka dots on the Designer Series Paper?
6. What could you stamp with besides ink that will give you a one of a kind look on cardstock?
7. How many stamp sets have bees on them?
8. What are the current in colors?
9. Which new specialty Design Series Paper has a printed glossy design?
10. What stamp set coordinates with the flock together Designer Series Paper? (Hint: a stamp matches a print in the paper)
11. Which Simply Scrappin' Kit would I get if I were expecting the arrival of a pink bundle of joy?
12. Which Card Elements and More kit includes the colors: chocolate chip; very vanilla; and tempting turquoise?
13. What is the name of the rub-on sheets with lots of color?
14. How many brads do you get in the flower assortment?
15. What can you get either chunky or fine?
16. What embellishment would add a delicate touch to any project?
17. How many pieces do you get in the Flower Fusion tin?
18. How many varieties of ribbon does Stampin' Up! Offer?
19. What could you use to make your own sticky cuts with the big shot?
20. If I am new to stamping and just want to try it; what page can I find kits and individual stamps for under $10?